lördag 22 augusti 2009

Under the sun



So my summer in Ohio ended abruptely... In just three days I went from the states to Stockholm, Madrid, Tenerife before I finally arrived in La Palma. My 24 hours in Stockholm was great. I am always in the mood for some quality time with my number one poodle; Caroline. Just after a couple of days on almost 2500 meters above sealevel, I felt very at home here. Sun, beautiful view, interesting work, time... The only thing missing is my friends. I miss you! I don't get homesick very often, but yesterday when I came back from 3 days in Santa Cruz all I wanted was to be home (for a couple of hours or so).

This island really is amazing. It's deffinitely worth a visit (not only to meet me). I'm gonna tell you all about it later, have to check if the seeing has improved...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar