torsdag 27 augusti 2009

Karaoke vein is pumping

Thursday night in the tower. I should sleep but I'm wide awake. Today has been a very relaxed day. Some observing until lunch. Then I watched the last two episodes of "Upp till kamp" from svt-play. An amazing show about the Swedish society in the 70s- watch it! That was followed by dinner at the observer hotel here on the mountain which was alright. A really good routine I got into here in the observatory is to drink (at least) one glass of red wine a day. That's supposed to be really healthy, right?

So, since I kind of miss the states  and especially the Thursday nights, I'm going to give you a glance of me and my friends at the karaoke night in WO's! Sofia, Alvaro, Max, Niklas and Claudia... I miss you so!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar