tisdag 25 augusti 2009

Mouse alarm!


I found the place to be on this island! Swimming pools in the ocean on the north of La Palma= Badeschiff vibes... Time to visit Berlin soon, it's been too long!

This morning as I went into the kitchen to make some morning tea, there was a dead mouse in the trap! I screamed and ran out of there... I don't understand why I am so afraid of a little mouse. It can't do anything to me- especially not when it's dead... At least the mouse season is over in October, according to my co-worker!

Today the seeing was bad because of so called kalima, that is sand from the Sahara desert in the air! But we still got some useful data probably. So when the seeing is bad and the sun is still shining there is only one thing up here to do: HIKE! The view is really awesome... After that some working out on the roof terrace! Thanks to my distant personal trainer Nils-Petter, aka Muscle-Mountain I am not running out of exercises!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar