fredag 31 juli 2009

Americans = so nice and helpful!


Friday again! Since we are having a crawfish party (kräftskiva) tomorrow, today is going to be the first party free Friday for me in the US. After the gym we are going to try a mexican restaurant that actually is within walking distance. Like I said before, it is not easy to survive without car here. If people weren't so helpful it would be even harder. Yesterday when we were at Starbucks it suddenly started to rain and the few times it rains here, it rains A LOT! Luckily, we got a ride from two very sweet girls! Things like that really make my day!

By the way, I got candy from my project leader that's called Swedish Fish. It is delicious! Do we have that in Sweden or is it just an american myth? Swedes, please let me know! So, time to hit the gym! TTYL

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar